Furnace Maintenance and Tune Up Service Erie CO
Just like your car needs regular maintenance, so does your furnace and heating system. By having regularly scheduled furnace maintenance you will have less service problems, lower energy bills, as well as better and more efficient air flow. If your furnace is still under warranty, then you are required to have your furnace maintained, in order to keep the warranty valid.
Regular Furnace Maintenance Saves Money!
Erie and surrounding areas have brutal winters that can be more than a little chilly. Flatland Heating and Air offers seasonal furnace tune-ups; this keeps your system in prime condition all year round.
Small Furnace Issues Can Turn Into Big Furnace Issues
This is why it is so important to keep up with heating system maintenance. We help provide a full understanding of your home furnace system. This way you will know if something is not working properly. We will do a complete evaluation of your heating and furnace system and figure out why your furnace is not working properly. We offer you advice and many options to help you make the best choice. We offer prices and perks for each repair, replacement, or upgrade before starting any work.
$69.95 For Our Fall-Into-Winter Furnace Tune-Up in Erie and Surrounding Areas
This special tune up is not only for the fall, but we do recommend that it be completed around that time due to the heavy amounts of pollen and allergens that will make their way into your home.
This furnace tune up includes:
- Cycle the furnace and determine needed blower cleaning
- Clean or change furnace filter as needed
- Verify electrical limit operations
- Clean flame sensor and burners
- Measure amp draws to blower and inducer
- Inspect flu and air ducts
- Brush and inspect heat exchanger
- Rate and set furnace efficiency and measure CO emissions
- Measure and adjust gas pressure and test for gas leaks
- Adjust and calibrate thermostat